Do you know why consuming liquor is called Drinks?
1. D in Drink is for digestion. One peg starts it’s process.
2. R is for relaxation. After one peg, you start relaxing….
3. I is for intelligence. It’s common after some pegs for one to feel intelligent and he starts shooting his mouth and all nonsensical knowledge and sentiments pour in.
4. N is for naughtiness. Those naughty thoughts and actions surface.
5. K is for king. He feels on top of world and behaves stupidly like a king. All others are forced to agree and accept him.
6. S is for snake. The final stage of climax. Crawls and twists like a snake.
No other liquids have this distinction to be fondly called Drinks.
For your information.