Strain your brain – country name puzzle
*STRAIN YOUR BRAIN*
THIS IS A CHALLENGE FOR INTELLIGENT BRAINS:
Here, the name of a country is hiding in the consecutive letters within a sentence.
For example, *FRANCE* is hiding in, the sentence
“The runners who lived at the top of the cliff ran centuries ago” . (clifF RAN CEenturies).
Now find the name of the country hiding in the consecutive letters within these sentences.
Try it, it’s simple
1. You all must pay it back, or each of you will be in trouble.
2. Was Doctor Dolittle’s favorite animal a glib yak?
3. A true optimist will never let hope rush away.
4. How often can a daydream come true?
5. Is there a health spa in this hotel?
6. They are going in diametrically opposite directions.
7. Is the county fair a nice place to visit?
8. The foot with which I lead is my left one.
9. He owns a ranch in Arizona.
10. The foods we deny ourselves are usually tasty.
Try to Answer😀.. Check the answers below..
1. You all must pay it bacK, OR EAch of you will be in trouble. – Korea
2. Was Doctor Dolittle’s favorite animal a gLIB YAk? – Libya
3. A true optimist will never let hoPE RUsh away. – Peru
4. How often CAN A DAydream come true? – Canada
5. Is there a health SPA IN this hotel? – Spain
6. They are going IN DIAmetrically opposite directions. – India
7. Is the county faIR A Nice place to visit? – Iran
8. The foot with whiCH I LEad is my left one. – Chile
9. He owns a ranCH IN Arizona. – China
10. The foodS WE DENy ourselves are usually tasty. – Sweden