After a morning walk, a group of doctors was standing at a road-side restaurant enjoying a cup of tea.
Then they saw a man limping towards them.
• One doctor said he has Arthritis in his Left Knee.
• The second said he has Plantar Faciitis
• The third said, just an Ankle Sprain.
• The fourth said, see that man cannot lift his knee, he looks to have Lower Motor Neurons.
• But to me he seems a Hemiplegia Scissors Gait, said the fifth.
° Before the sixth could proclaim his diagnosis… the man reached the group and asked,
Is there a cobbler nearby who can repair my slipper?”
This is exactly how the Experts talk on Social Media & Television these days..