🌷What is the ” Most Easy ” & ” Most Difficult ” thing in Life….?
Beautiful Answer is…. :
Easy to Judge when Others do it….!!!
Difficult to Realize when We do it….!!! 🌹
Have Nice day 🌷
Once upon a time!
When Window was just a square hole in a room & Application was something written on a paper.
When Keyboard was a Piano and Mouse just an animal.
When File was an important office material and Hard Drive just an uncomfortable road trip.
When Cut was done with a knife and Paste with glue.
When Web was a spider’s home and Virus was Flu.
When Apple and Blackberry were just fruits ….
That’s when we had a lot of time for family and friends!😊
One interesting word in English. OXYMORON
What is an oxymoron?
An Oxymoron is defined as a phrase in which two words of opposite meanings are brought together….
Here are some funny oxymorons:
1) Clearly Misunderstood
2) Exact Estimate
3) Small Crowd
4) Act Naturally
5) Found Missing
6) Fully Empty
7) Pretty Ugly
8) Seriously Funny
9) Only Choice
10) Original Copies
11) Open Secret
12) Tragic Comedy
13) Foolish Wisdom
14) Liquid Gas
Mother of all Oxymorons is-
15) “Happily Married”.😜
Interesting Question & Astounding Response !!
A young teenage boy asked his Grandfather:
“How did you manage to live without Internet, Smartphones and Advanced Technology in your days ?”
Grandfather replied: “My son, just as you people manage to live nowadays without
Human Feelings !!
We too wonder how do you live without them.”
1. Throw out nonessential numbers. This includes age, weight and height. Let the doctors worry about them. That is why you pay ‘them’
2. Keep only cheerful friends. The grouches pull you down.
3. Keep learning. Learn more about the computer, crafts, gardening, whatever.. Never let the brain idle. ‘An idle mind is the devil’s workshop.’ And the devil’s name is Alzheimer’s.
4. Enjoy the simple things.
5.. Laugh often, long and loud. Laugh until you gasp for breath.
6. The tears happen. Endure, grieve, and move on. The only person, who is with us our entire life, is ourselves. Be ALIVE while you are alive.
7. Surround yourself with what you love, whether it’s family, pets, keepsakes, music, plants, hobbies, whatever. Your home is your refuge.
8. Cherish your health: If it is good, preserve it. If it is unstable, improve it. If it is beyond what you can improve, get help.
9. Don’t take guilt trips. Take a trip to the mall, even to the next county; to a foreign country but NOT to where the guilt is.
10. Tell the people you love that you love them, at every opportunity.
AND ALWAYS REMEMBER: Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
And if you don’t send this to at least 8 people – who cares?
But do share this with someone. We all need to live life to its fullest each day!!
Worry about nothing, pray about everything!
The Message of the day:
*After certain age, no one will ask us any of these questions to you*-
1) How many millions did you earn?
2) How many and which cars do you have?
3) How much is the bank balance?
*You’ll just face 2 questions only*-
(1).How is your health? &
(2).What does your child do?
So invest in them!
Have u ever noticed that most unpleasant words start with the letter “D”? -;
Delete, Destroy, Divorce, Disappoint, Death, Disaster, Disease, Debts, Disrupt, Depression, Demise, Demons, Devil, Dubious, Diarhoea, Demolish, Dumb, …..